Fees and Charges
No hidden fees
All fees are explained upfront
Payment plan to suit all budgets
Flexible payment plans to suit every day needs
Support when you need it
Experiencing hardship, just talk to us. We have deferral options
All courses come with a $100 non-refundable administration fee. This is for the following:
- Processing your enrolment and payment plan with Ezypay
- Provide you with access to our Learning Management System and the Community Hub
All administration fees are non-refundable, unless you cannot continue your course at the fault of Industry Currency.
Payment plan setup
Industry Currency believes that education should be accessible by all, no matter your circumstances or background.
When you set up your payment plan, this can be in alignment wiht your budget and payment schedule. We offer weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments. This will allow you to alter your payment schedule should any unexpected expenses arise.
It is important to note though, that even though our payment plans are flexible, the issuance of your qualification is not. You may find that you have completed your course, but the payment plans are still going. Unfortunately we cannot issue a qualification until all fees are paid. This includes providing you with a letter of completion or transcript of results.
Industry Currency uses an external merchant provider Ezypay to facilitate collection of payments. This can result in additional charges for missed or failed payments. You will be required to complete a Direct Debit Request (DDR) during the enrolment process, which will include all of the fees and charges relating to collection of payment.
There is a $2.00 fee for setting up the payment plan. We have included this as part of your fees.
Industry Currency does not require a student to ever pay more than $1500 in advance for services not yet provided, either prior to course commencement or at any stage during their course. Fees will be paid off during the course in instalments according to a set payment plan.
If unexpected events have happened and you have reached a stage where the course has become unafforadble, then give us a call. At Industry Currency we believe in supporting student in achieving their nationally recognised course. We will work with you on any matters relating to your fees and find a solution that works for you and Industry Currency.
Industry Currency likes to pride itself on the support given to students. We believe that all students deserve a memorable experience.
Sometimes though, we don't always get it right. If for some reason you wish to withdraw and receive a refund, you can do so under any of the following circumstances:
- You request to withdraw from your course within 30-days of commencement, not including the deposit
- Industry Currency ceases trading and the course can no longer be offered, a full refund will be provided, including the deposit.
- If the course is cancelled and alternative solutions cannot be agreed upon, a full refund will be provided, including your deposit
- If you withdraw outside of the above timeframes, we will issue a refund based on the the the duration that has lapsed.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law and unless otherwise stated in the terms of this Agreement, if students give Industry currency your withdrawal request within any of the following periods after your start date, you will be liable to pay to Industry Currency the following percentage of the full Course Fee plus the applicable Administrative Fees as outlined in the Schedule of Fees:
|Course Duration||Fee Payable|
|0 - 10 days||Administration fee (deposit)|
|Day 11 to 25% of enrolment period||25% of course fee|
|26% to 50% of enrolment period||50% of course fee|
|51% to 75% of enrolment period||75% of course fee|
|Greater than 75% of enrolment period||100% of course fee|
Unfortunately we don't always get it right. Our goal is to get you job ready and to support you with receiving your nationally recognised qualification. Prior to withdrawing, we encourage you to talk to us first.
If you have made the decision to leave your course then you must complete the withdrawal form. Ensure all fields are completed and explanations provided. If a field is blank, this will delay the processing of your withdrawal.
We offer 90-day deferral periods to allow you some breathing room and to re-organise yourself.
Complete the form to request a deferral, and one of our Industry Gurus will be in touch to discuss the next steps.