Industry Currency likes to pride itself on the support given to students. We believe that all students deserve a memorable experience.
Sometimes though, we don't always get it right. If for some reason you wish to withdraw and receive a refund, you can do so under any of the following circumstances:
- You request to withdraw from your course within 30-days of commencement, not including the deposit
- Industry Currency ceases trading and the course can no longer be offered, a full refund will be provided, including the deposit.
- If the course is cancelled and alternative solutions cannot be agreed upon, a full refund will be provided, including your deposit
- If you withdraw outside of the above timeframes, we will issue a refund based on the the the duration that has lapsed.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law and unless otherwise stated in the terms of the student agreement, if students give Industry Currency a withdrawal request within any of the following periods after your start date, you will be liable to pay to Industry Currency the following percentage of the full Course Fee plus the applicable Administrative Fees as outlined in the Schedule of Fees:
|Course Duration||Fee Payable|
|0 - 10 days||Administration fee (deposit)|
|Day 11 to 25% of enrolment period||25% of course fee|
|26% to 50% of enrolment period||50% of course fee|
|51% to 75% of enrolment period||75% of course fee|
|Greater than 75% of enrolment period||100% of course fee|